Why does writing seem to come and go? Certain I am not the only one with this challenge. I have 3 blogs and find I don’t write on them as much as I’d like to. Anywho, the clouds amazed me as usual today. It’s like a love letter every single day I just will never tire of seeing them.
Tonight I am inspired to write. I have much on my mind and it is 10:30 here, much later than I usually lay my head on the pillow. So here is my day in bullet points and a few pictures (recipes and thoughts to follow in later posts.).
- I became a member at a great gym here, this has been a year in the works (more on that later)
- I’m excited I am finally able to work out without being so tired, yeah! (still taking it slow but progress is happening)
- Appointment on Thursday to asses where I’m at and put a plan in place
- I prepped all my food for the next three days (at least)
- Working on some new goals (bucket list may follow soon)
- The church I attended today seems to be a good place for me, that’s also been a year coming!
Here are some pictures of my food prep from today, perhaps this is why I my roommate called me Betty Crocker today?
What was a highlight from your day? I’d love to hear in the comments below.